чтобы иметь возможность общения на форуме, пройдите регистрацию.
зарегистрироваться сейчас

tdvs Half of all disabled children have not seen a friend online or in person during lockdown

Ответить
Morrisscax
Виды магии: Government

Ppza Incredible photograph captures dramatic moment a fox pounces on tiny mouse in the snow
A WOMAN who ordered Greggs sausage rolls to he stanley cup lp ease a hangover was gutted when one came with no meat.Kayleigh O Brien woke up at home feeling a bit flaky after a night out and decided some food would perk her up.4A woman who woke up feeling a bit rough after a night out ordered Greggs sausage rollsCredit: Kennedy News4Kayleigh O Brien thought they migh stanley cups t help with her hangover, but was left x27 termo stanley ;gutted when one arrived without any sausageCredit: Kennedy NewsThe PA, 30, went on the Just Eat delivery app and plumped for Greggs because she and her boyfriend both fancied a sausage roll.But when their meals arrived, Kayleigh realised one of the rolls was missing a very key ingredient.She said: We ordered two sausage rolls, a chicken and bacon baguette, a tuna sandwich and a couple of coffees. But when the food was delivered, one of the rolls felt way too light. She added: I turned to my boyfriend and said, This hasn t got a sausage in it. But he didn t believe me. I took a vid Gfwg ITV journalist admits going easier on Harry and Meghan in documentary because they were vulnerable
A FAST-food fan was caught on CCTV - sprinting through McDonald s with no trousers or pants on.Staff watched agog as the customer covered his privates while making a hasty exit.2 Staff had to watch in horror as the man covered his privates while making a hasty exit2 It is not yet understood why the customer f stanley bottles led the toilets without his underpants and trousersThe unknown man had ditched his underpants and trousers in the chains toilets.Puzzled workers rewound their CCTV footage to capture him legging it while nude from the waist down.McDonald s staff are then seen laughing and recoiling in shock.A caption on the film reads: He left with no trousers omg. The customer can be seen lea stanley cups ving the store clutching his genitals without his jeans and underwear, which were abandoned in a toilet cubicle.MOST READ IN UK NEWSGONE TOO SOONTragedy as schoolboy, 12, dies in catastrophic circumst stanley quencher ancesFAMILY TRAGEDYTributes to boy girl found dead with mum - as brother charged with
Ответить

Вернуться в «Общаемся»